In addition to our regular health and safety protocols, some of which are covered in our certifications such as SERV SAFE which covers our food handling, Spirit Golf employees will be employing extra precautions in our daily procedures.
- Our employees will not arrive at work with any known symptoms of the virus
- Our employees will be wiping down door knobs, counter tops, and computers throughout the day with Lysol disinfectant sprays
- Upon golf cart returns, our employees will be wiping down steering wheels, seats, and keys with Lysol disinfectant sprays
- We will encourage guests to wash hands and use the Hand sanitizer wipes made available at the counter
- Water cooler spouts and handles will be wiped down several times per day with Lysol disinfectant wipes/sprays and the water changed daily
- DEMO/Rental Clubs (grips) will be cleaned after each use.
- Our employees will use common sense wherever applicable to make good decisions regarding the spreading of germs.
- Management will update the Office of Emergency Management in The Township of Lower Makefield with any reported cases of COVID-19.