Lower Makefield Township is dedicated to the well being of our residents. In an emphasis to focus on the health of the public and our employees, we are encouraging residents to call the Township before stopping into our buildings. Your questions can be answered on the phone and much of our permitting and registration can be done electronically. Prior to coming into Township offices’ we encourage you to call or email first, in an attempt to serve you efficiently.
- Questions and concerns, of a non-emergency nature, can be addressed by calling (215) 493-4055 between 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M. We can also give insights on email and other digital means of obtaining information as opposed to coming into the offices.
- For all non-emergency issues, that require a police officer, please call non-emergency dispatch at (215) 493-4011.
- For all emergencies please dial 911.
Parks and Recreation
- Permits and Registration questions can be addressed by calling 267-274-1110
- Registrations can be completed at https://register.communitypass.net/LowerMakefield
- Dog Park questions can be addressed by calling 267-274-1102 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pool related questions can be addressed by calling 267-274-1102 or by emailing email@example.com.
- All other park and recreation questions can be addressed by calling 267-274-1110.
- If you have a concern or question, please call the main Public Works number at 267-274-1130 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com.
- If you are looking to apply for a road opening permit, please call 267-274-1130 and we will coordinate over the phone and send you the permit via email.
Codes and Zoning
- Questions regarding anything related to Building Permits can be made via phone call to 267-274-1126.
- Building Permit applications can be submitted online as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our “after hours drop box” conveniently located to the right of the main entrance doors of the Municipal Building.
- Questions regarding Zoning and Planning issues can be made via phone call to 267-274-1123 or via email at email@example.com.
- Questions and submissions regarding Sewer Lateral Inspections can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of paper forms, USB drives and/or the $100 permit fee checks can be made through our “after hours drop box” conveniently located to the right of the main entrance doors of the Municipal Building.