Yellow and Green Phase
The following Play guidelines are adapted from USPA.org
- Consider playing with only family members or others who reside in your household.
- Wash your hands with soap and water and bring personal use hand sanitizer to the courts.
- Clean and wipe down your paddles and water bottles.
- Do not share paddles or any other equipment or clothing.
- Bring a full personal use water bottle(s) and avoid touching or using public water fountains.
- Bring tissues or a handkerchief for contained sneezing and coughing or consider wearing a mask.
- Consider wearing gloves to the courts and avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, etc.
- Also consider wearing gloves during play to avoid picking up pickleballs with your hands.
- Use new pickleballs and a new grip or fresh tape on your paddle handle if possible.
- Coordinate with your play group so that each person serves with a different color ball.
- If multiple colors are not an option, use a sharpie and prominently mark personal pickleballs with your initials.
Only you can keep the tennis courts open. Play responsibly and respectfully.
To see more about Governor Wolfs Reopening Plan visit pa.gov