With support of the Board of Supervisors during the June 6, 2020 Leagues can return to play.
Leagues will need to be permitted by the Township Parks and recreation Department and will be required to submit their return to play protocol to the township. No league may return to the field until they have a plan in place, it has been approved by the Township, the Township submit all return to play protocols to the Bucks County Department of Health for review then permits have been issued.
During this time of COVID-19 the Townships reduced staffing our capabilities for maintenance has been reduced.
Please see what services will be available during this time.
What will be available:
- Port-o-potties (cleaned weekly by the vendor)
- Weed whacking may be delayed
- Emergency and safety repairs
- Trash removal
What will not be available:
- Permanent bathroom structures
- Concession stands
- Lights (this will be reconsidered in the fall)
- Water Fountains
- Our staff will not be able to do special projects.
- Our staff cannot do regular infield maintenance
Parents and Participants:
Please come equipped with sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes and follow all protocols set forth by your league or organizing body. Please see below for further information.