Yellow Phase/Green Phase
The following Play guidelines are from USTA.com
- Try to stay at least six feet apart from other players. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or a high five).
- You should consider not playing doubles, which could lead to incidental contact and unwanted proximity. If you do play doubles, avoid all incidental contact, NO Bryan Brothers Chest Bumps and NO whispering to each other from a close distance to strategize.
- Avoid touching your face after handling a ball, racquet or other equipment. Wash your hands promptly if you have touched your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid sharing food, drinks or towels.
- Use your racquet/foot to pick up balls and hit them to your opponent. Avoid using your hands to pick up the balls.
- Stay on your side of court. Avoid changing ends of the court.
- Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
- If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
Only you can keep the tennis courts open. Play responsibly and respectfully.
To see more about Governor Wolfs Reopening Plan visit pa.gov