Lower Makefield Township is scheduled to close on the sale of the sanitary sewer system on March 4, 2022. As such, please be aware of the following as we transfer ownership to Aqua PA, Inc.
- Lower Makefield Township will be sending out their last bill, processed by Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority (BCWSA), on March 4, 2022. For this last billing, please follow the standard BCWSA payment options.
- Future bills will come from Aqua PA, Inc. They will be sending out a welcome letter in the week following the sale with more details.
- If your water service is provided by Morrisville Municipal Authority (MMA), you will remain on a quarterly billing cycle.
- If your water service is provided by Pennsylvania American Water (PAWC) or if you have a well account, you will be on a monthly billing cycle. For March usage, you should receive the invoice in April.
- If you pay directly through your bank (draft), please make sure to update your direct payment account information to Aqua PA, Inc.
- If you are setup for automatic payments (ACH) through BCWSA, this function will no longer be active after the due date of the last Lower Makefield Township invoice. You will need to setup a new account through Aqua PA, Inc for automatic payments.