Pennsbury School District: A National School District of Character
Pennsbury School District
134 Yardley Avenue
PO Box 338
Fallsington, Pennsylvania 19058-0338
Superintendent: Thomas A. Smith, Ed.D.
- Comprised of: Falls and Lower Makefield Townships; Tullytown and Yardley Boroughs
- Size of District: 49 square miles
- Population: 73,000+
Pennsbury School District is comprised of four municipalities located in the southeastern corner of Bucks County, Pennsylvania: Yardley Borough, Lower Makefield Township, Falls Township, and Tullytown Borough. The economically-diverse community residents range from industrial workers to professionals who commute daily to New York City and Philadelphia.
Pennsbury School District currently has ten elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), and one high school with two campus buildings.
- Pennsbury HS Named to Newsweek magazine’s Top High Schools of 2014.
- District named to National AP Honor Roll.
- Recognized by Standard & Poor’s for well above average student results and exceptional above average AP courses.
- School District Named National District of Character in 2015 by Character.org in Washington, D.C.
- All schools received national recognition from Character.org
- Harmonious, productive relations between Board of School Directors and District Administration.
- Ongoing and intense evaluation of rigorous academic standards.
- Major administrative focus on communications and community outreach.