LEAF PICKUP SCHEDULE
Leaf pickup for Round One will begin the week of November 6th. Please click here to see a map of the entire Township divided into Zones 1 – 26. Please have your leaves out a few days early in case we are ahead of schedule. Leaves will be collected in inclement weather, depending on the severity. This will, however, slow down the process which will delay pickup. Please follow LMT.org for up-to-date schedule information.
Your leaves cannot be collected if there are sticks, twigs, branches, grasses, or wood mixed. These materials will damage the collection equipment. Piles containing these materials will not be collected.
As a reminder:
• Rake leaves to within 3 feet of the curb or edge of roadway
• Do not rake leaves onto the road. If leaves are raked onto the road, it may cause a hazard for drivers, as well as clog storm water inlets during a rain event.
• Do not cover storm inlets with leaf piles. This will cause flooding and damage to the storm drain system.
• Piles should be away from trees, mailboxes, and parked cars as much as possible. This prohibitions access with the collection equipment.
• Avoid parking on the street as it causes significant delays in the collection of leaves and may even cause areas not to be collected.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and please feel free to contact Public Works at 267-274-1130 with any questions or concerns.
Leaf Mulch Pickup
The Recycle Yard will be opened for leaf mulch pickup only on Fridays between Noon to 2 PM starting April 14, 2023. This is for the pickup of leaf mulch only. YARD WASTE IS NOT ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.